The Vintage Computer Festival is a celebration of our digital heritage, where more than 40 passionate collectors converge to exhibit their vintage computers, share stories, and provide attendees with hands-on experiences.
Join us for a panel discussion featuring key members from participating organizations and individuals dedicated to preserving Swiss and European computer history. Topics will include curation strategies, public accessibility, and preservation. Gain valuable insights into the work of those preserving our digital heritage.
The panelists are:
- Stéphane Pitteloud OCCC – Old Computers & Consoles Club
- Stefania Calcagno ESoCop – The European Society for Computer Preservation
- Cédric Gaudin, Musée Bolo
- Gleb Albert, Assistant Prof Uni Lucerne & Got Papers
- Dominik Landwehr, Medien- und Kulturwissenschafter
- Daniel Boos (tbd), Co-Organizer VCF23
We will build on our learnings from our first panel in 2022. The panel will be interactive and we will invite the audience for questions.
Time: Sunday, November 12, 16:00 – 16:45 (4pm)